Answered By: Samantha Walsh Last Updated: Apr 08, 2021 Views: 0
If you are using a Mount Sinai-issued PC, you may notice that Zotero's Cite While You Write add-on, which integrates into Microsoft Word, does not work on your machine. Please follow the steps below to request a security workaround in order to enable this add-on.
1. Access Sailpoint at https://sailpoint.mountsinai.org/login.jsf?prompt=true (Note: you must be on campus or connected to VPN to access Sailpoint)
2. Log in to Sailpoint using your SSO credentials
Steps 3-5 are illustrated in this video.
3. Click "Request Access"- on the "Select Users" page that appears, select your own name. Then move on to the "Manage Access" page by clicking the tab at the top.
4. Search "Enable Macros"- the results will include an option to Enable Macros for Microsoft Office for School Users, and another option for Hospital Users. Select the one that is relevant to you.
5. Click the "Review" tab at the top, ensure that your selection is listed, and click "Submit"
6. After you receive email notification from the SailPoint system notifying you of the completion of the request- contact Kenny Lam at email@example.com, stating that you have requested macos to be enabled in Sailpoint, and requesting a relaxation to the restriction on your workstation in order to use Zotero's Cite While You Write. Be sure to include your name, life number, and IP address.