Answered By: Kerry McKee Last Updated: Jan 16, 2018 Views: 18
Materials that not available in the MSHS Libraries collection or not accessible through an Open Access journal or other online resource, can be obtained through Interlibrary Loan. Once you have determined that the library does not have a particular item, you can submit your request through your ILLiad account.
The following items can be requested through ILL:
- Selected articles from journals
- Books and multi-volume works
- Conference proceedings
- Selected book chapters may be obtained if the page number limit does not exceed library restrictions.
- Audiovisual material (videos, DVD's) may be hard to obtain due to lending library restrictions.
- Rare materials may be hard to obtain due to lending library restrictions.
Please note that E-books cannot be requested through ILL due to publisher restrictions.