Answered By: Library Admin
Last Updated: Feb 19, 2020     Views: 126

Students, housestaff and postdocs can request 1:1 consultations with an experienced science writer and editor. The Writing Support Consultant is available to help with any school or career related writing projects including:

  • Course assignments
  • Personal statements and other application-related documents
  • Manuscripts intended for journal publication
  • Grant/funding applications
  • Dissertations and theses

For more information and to schedule an appointment, please visit our ISMMS Writing Support Services guide.