Answered By: Kerry McKee Last Updated: Jul 23, 2020 Views: 10
If you are experiencing page loading or formatting errors to a website and specific webpage, we recommend that you first try one of the following tips as it may resolve your issue:
- Clear your cache, cookies and history. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading, formatting issues or password errors on some sites. You can review instructions based on the web browser you are using:
If you do not want to clear your browsing data at this time, you can try using a private browsing window in your preferred web browser as a temporary solution:
- Browse in private with Incognito mode (Google Chrome)
- Browse InPrivate in Microsoft Edge
- Private Browsing (Mozilla Firefox)
- Browse privately (Safari)
- Turn Private Browsing on or off on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- If you receive an error trying to access the PubMed website, review the web browser advice for NCBI websites like PubMed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/guide/browsers/. MSHS-managed computers may have different set ups and permission levels for web content, so their may be something on your computer that may be causing an error.
- Contact the appropriate MSHS or ISMMS IT Support desk and have them look into the issue as their may be something on your computer itself that is causing the issue.
- The Mount Sinai Hospital and Mount Sinai Queens: 212-241-4357
- The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai: 212-241-7091 or ASCIT@mssm.edu
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Brooklyn, Mount Sinai Morningside and Mount Sinai West: 212-523-6486
- If your are experiencing an access issue to a specific library resource (i.e. article through our catalog or a subscribed publisher or database), please fill out the following form and we will follow up with you: https://mountsinai.formstack.com/forms/levylibrary_feedback