Answered By: Kerry McKee Last Updated: May 18, 2022 Views: 80
Answered By: Kerry McKee
Last Updated: May 18, 2022 Views: 80
Loan periods vary depending on the type of material you are checking out. Please see below for a complete list.
- Circulating Collection of Books or Audio Tapes: 21 days
- Audiovisual Materials (except audio tapes): One day
- Reserve Materials: Three hours. Reserve materials may also circulate overnight from one hour before Circulation Services close. They are due back within one hour after Circulation Services open, usually on the following day.
- Reference Books, MSSM Dissertations or MSSM Theses: May be used in the Library, but may not be checked out.
- Equipment (All equipment must be returned by the end of Circulation Desk Services hours at 4pm)
- Laptops: 4 hour loan (no exceptions)
- Phone, Laptop and Tablet Chargers: 4 hour loan (no exceptions)
- Adaptors, Cables, Extension Cords: 1 day- must be returned by the end of Circulation Hours
- Presentation Accessories and Polycoms: 1 day- must be returned by the end of Circulation Hours