Answered By: Kerry McKee Last Updated: Nov 28, 2023 Views: 11
- Using a Library Computer, print directly from your program of choice (Ctrl-P!).
- Make sure the printer selection is set to Library_Public.
- You will be prompted to log into PaperCut using your Mount Sinai email address and associate password.
- Everything you print will be sent to the Print Queue. As you submit items, you will be prompted to confirm each print job and price. When you are ready, head to the printer of your choice.
- Log into your account with your Mount Sinai credentials OR tap your MSHS ID card on the RFID reader*.
- Select “Release All Jobs” on the printer display OR press the “Print Release” button and select submitted jobs from a list.
* First-time users: If you have not yet associated your Mount Sinai ID card with your print account, you will have to link your Mount Sinai ID card. Scan your ID card and click yes to link your ID to your print account, then log onto the printer with your Mount Sinai credentials. Once your account has been paired with your ID card, you will be able to release print jobs by scanning your ID card and selecting the desired print jobs from the queue. You will only have to do this once!