Answered By: Caleb Rupp
Last Updated: May 10, 2024     Views: 1

The Library is unable to offer refunds, but you can transfer your student personal funds to your new account.

  1. Log into your PaperCut User Account
  2. Indicate the amount to transfer
  3. Type in the recipient’s Mount Sinai email address (your new work email, if to yourself)
  4. Click “Transfer.”

You can also visit the Library Front Desk to receive help in person.