Answered By: Kerry McKee Last Updated: Dec 29, 2023 Views: 103
If you are a PSON student, you must use your Mount Sinai username to sign in and authenticate through the Mount Sinai Sign in page.
There are two separate pages you may encounter during the sign in and authentication process:
If you are redirected to the Microsoft Account login page, enter your provided username + @mountsinai.org
If you are redirected to the Mount Sinai Sign in page, you must enter the appropriate school or hospital prefix + your Mount Sinai username (network ID)
- PSON student = MSNYUHEALT\Username
If you are experiencing issues with the Mount Sinai VPN and authentication process, review the help options:
- IT Security Guide on how to set up and/or troubleshoot VPN and authentication
- How to access resources without a Mount Sinai email address
- Contact the IT Help Desk for assistance
If you need assistance obtaining your Mount Sinai credentials or resetting your password, please contact the IT Help Desk or use the Mount Sinai Password Manager:
- The Mount Sinai Hospital and Mount Sinai Queens: 212-241-4357
- The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai: 212-241-7091 or ASCIT@mssm.edu
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel/Downtown, Mount Sinai Brooklyn, Mount Sinai Morningside and Mount Sinai West: 212-523-6486
- To reset your password, use the Mount Sinai Microsoft Password Manager ( or call 212-241-4357 for assistance). *Note: you must have challenge questions set up to use the self-serve online password manager.